Monday, August 28, 2006

The Dream p.2

I had the dream again last night, only in it I awoke at dawn, my nipples hardened from the cool dew. A great, black wolf with blue eyes was laying close to me, staring at me...and smiling?

I walked back to the cabin, my feet cold, wet, and hurting from the pinecones I was stepping on. It was foggy outside, so like a dream. I carried my shift over my arm (It was in several pieces from the prior night's activities), and walked on....no one would see me; the cabin was miles from any neighbor, or anything else for that matter.

I walked in the back door, back into the kitchen. I stopped for a moment, to look out the window. The wolf was there, sitting outside the window. Was he following me? I walked back up the stairs, to our bedroom, but He was no where to be found. It was like this all the time; I had no idea where He went during the day, but He would always come home at night. I never asked where He was; the topic seemed to be unspeakable. But the nights....oh, the nights! His stamina put my own to shame, and I admit that I am a wanton woman. But He always managed to wear even me out.

It always started out slowly, gently, until it became more urgent. I loved looking at his cock; it was huge, and I feared that I would be rent in half. The way the moonlight gleamed off his hardened muscles always made me ready for him.
"I love you", he said, gently nibbling on my ear. The sounds I was making really didn't sound all that human. He slowly worked his way down my throat...I was spasmodic with delight. A finger slipped inside me, and he smiled "you are so wet", he said with a grin. "Tell me something I don't know", I mouthed off. I didn't think I could take much more of this.
His mouth seemed to be everywhere at once. I shuddered as he took first one nipple and then the other in his mouth. When he entered me, I think we both made some noise. Three strokes, then four, and my orgasm was beginning. "Faster", I cried. "No....this is going to take awhile" he said. I wanted to hit him right about then. He slowed down, and I didn't think I could take it anymore. It seemed forever the way it went on, and then He finally speeded up.
I tumbled over that ledge of fantasy and reality. I really didn't think I had ever had an orgasm that intense. As we lay there, bathed in the moonlight, I looked into his eyes. They were so familiar, but from where, was still beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home