Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Love Bites! p4

And thus began the roller coaster of emotions that has lasted 7 years. Max and I married in September 2000. Three months later, we tried swinging with a couple near Kansas City. Max had a great time; i didn't. Not only did I NOT enjoy watching my spouse bang another chick, but the other guy involved was too big and hurt like hell.
In January 2001, i hit rock bottom. I ended up hospitalized for suicidal ideation. I tried cheering up, but my job was a dead-end teller position, and I couldn't get back up. So we moved, Max and Brandon and I, and I went back to school. So did Max.
December 7, 2001, I became pregnant with our daughter, Emma. August 2002, she was born. She was so beautiful! Big blue eyes and a headfull of dark hair.....and a heart defect. Max and I spent the next several months doing our best to put some weight on her, but it never seemed to work. She is still so very tiny.
Max dropped out of school. I finished, and got a job as a social worker. Life was good. Then, last November, things went to Hell. I lost my job, Max dropped out of school yet again, and My depression was out of control. I had no access to my medications.
Two Mondays ago, Max took Emma and left me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home