Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Dream....

I stood in the kitchen of the cabin, looking out the big bay window. The woods beyond were dark, but the light of the full moon danced on the nearest trees, tall, towering pines waving gently in the moonlight.
I heard a noise, and looked over my shoulder. He came down the stairs slowly, and stopped about three steps up, just looking at me. I looked down and blushed; I was only wearing a light cotton shift. I had apparently forgotten my robe.
He walked over to me. I turned back toward the window. I felt him come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. His head rested on top of mine.
"Beautiful, isn't it", he said, his voice husky. "Yes....its just like you told me it was." His hands moved lower. I turned around, and our mouths met, a duel of tongues, and I was dizzy with excitement.
He took me outside, and laid me on a bed of pine boughs. As he entered me, I shivered with delight.

The next thing I know, I'm waking in my own bed, the last waves of my orgasm rippling through me. And the man in my bed was NOT the one in my dream......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home